Does the idea of “Poping the Hood” give you chills?
Do you prefer finger nails on a chalk board to checking your cars fluid levels?
If so, you are NOT alone. The automobile of 2011 is a complicated series of moving parts. Those moving parts wear out faster when fluids are low (or go dry).
As a community service, Bernard’s Garage has been teaching free car care classes to Portland Metro car owners for several years. We cover all the basics from fluids, tire pressure to dealing with safety and emergency situations.
You will not have to turn a wrench, but taking Bernard’s Car Care Class will help you keep your vehicle in optimum operating condition and extend the life of your car.
- Where is the spare tire equipment
- How to change a flat tire
- Where does the oil go
- How do i check the fluids
- How do i know what tire pressure to run my tires at
- How to install tire chains
- Dashboard indicator lights, what do the mean
- Light and basic safety inspection
- ABS brake system, what is it and how does it work
- How to shut down the vehicle in extreme weather conditions
- What to do in case of a vehicle fire
There is NO CHARGE for this class. We will serve hot coffee or taste treats. Complete our car care class registration form on this page to reserve your space.
You can also call the office at (503) 659-7722 to sign-up for an upcoming class.
Space is limited so sign-up today!